My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Monday, November 07, 2011

Mr. Max Comes to Town

trying to make Maxwell laugh!
Jenn and Andrew and Mr. Max came down to visit over the weekend, and the family had a lovely afternoon together. Max is the sweetest little dude, and he's growing up so quickly. It feels like he's ready to take off running or mountain biking any day now :P. I love it when he chatters away to himself in a conversational tone. I wish we didn't live so far away from everyone...I am getting so used to being able to see everyone all the time. I quite like it!

Amy left this morning and on the train and is en-route back to Ottawa. It was so amazing to be able to visit with her this weekend. I miss my big cuz already. She is just a few clicks away, I know, but Skype just isn't the same as being able to see someone clearly and have their voice normal, not robo-tized :P.


What with all this relaxing and afternoons of chatting, I have been knitting up quite a storm! I am becoming a regular knitting machine. I have finished so many armbands that I'm kind of losing count. The latest colorway I've titled 'Seascape', in reference to the waters off Vancouver Island, and make me a wee bit homesick. Our stay is drawing to a close though, so I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few days.

Seascape

No comments:

Post a Comment