My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Travellers by Train

mint and vanilla

Cuz eating a vegan/gf cupcake with a smile :P
It just so happened that Amy was able to come down from Ottawa and visit for 2 days this weekend, as she never has classes on Monday. Yay! She took the train down and arrived yesterday evening. We visited a little bit and relaxed at the condo, and then Amy went to stay at Gramma's house, just down the block! Amy and I had girl time today when we went to pick up early-birthday cupcakes at Kind Food. Yay for girl time :). It is very exciting to be sharing a birthday (almost on the right date!) with my family, because we usually live so far away that this isn't possible. I have spend a few birthdays with Amy, but obviously I'd love to see her everyday, and on my birthday :). She's like my big sis, and I love that! 

I feel much more like my "normal" sick self, now that we have been here a few days and the affect of the elevation of flying have worn off. I feel a bit sluggish, like I'm dragging myself along the bottom of a river with each step.

hot pink & lime green
monet's garden
Something I am enjoying a lot of lately that doesn't involve a lot of energy on my part is knitting. I have knit several PICC line armbands since I have been here, and they are already up on my Etsy Shop. At this rate I am going to run out of yarn before we get home! Whatever will I do? :P


My big cuz also helped me out with a rad impromptu photo-shoot for my latest PICC line armbands!
wonder-woman! showing off the Tahitian sunset armband

1 comment:

  1. I love you too little sister ;)
    It was so good to see you! I will eat cupcakes with you anytime. We have been lucky to spend a few birthdays together. You spent my 23rd at the lake with me and that was so so special to me!!!
    Love and wintery hugs from the capital,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete