My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

And my blog grew up!

Hi everyone!
It's been awhile. I'm doing alright, but I've been going through a bit of a rough patch, a rough patch named 'withdrawal'. But there's good news too. I started taking medical cannabis and it's helping so much. But I realize I forgot to let everyone know I moved my blog to Wordpress (something I meant to do shortly after opening up my blog in 2008. I always finish my plans, but sometimes it takes me awhile). So hop on over to www.BiteMeBack.com to follow me on my healing adventures, with plenty of laughs and optimism! Your comments and support mean the world to me...so I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, commenting, sharing and motivating me on days when I'm not feeling so well. Special shout out to my family, my biggest fans :D. Love you guys <3 br="">

1 comment:

  1. you are my inspiration, darling daughter...
    love,
    momma

    ReplyDelete