My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Party

A few days ago, I had a little get-together for my birthday. I'd call it a party, only it was just for 2 hours, and there was very little 'party activities' involved. I had so much fun, but it was so exhausting, embarrassingly so. Pathetic. We sat in a circle (well a kidney shape really...once you get past kindergarden, 'circles' get more and more wacky shaped, I find) and we had pasta and cake and just talked and laughed...it was so nice to have all of those wonderful people in the same room. I miss them so much, I miss our old life; its like a physical pain sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. i had fun at your b-day party too! i love your cousin amy, she seems sweet!

    yeah our grade isn't too good with circles, it kinda morphes into a weird wobbly... thing. but it was fun!

    i hope we didn't exhaust u too much with our hardcore partying.

    lots of love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete