My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pre-Birthday Dinner

laughter around the makeshift dining table
 We're going home so soon, which makes me sad. We had a wonderful early birthday party with all the family here tonight. We had pasta dinner with Gramma, Phil and Nancy, who drove down from the lake district. Very tasty meal...but of course it was...how could it not be with all the best foods; tomato sauce and rice pasta (and Daiya cheeze!). Heaven. Both sets of aunts and uncles, my big cuz Evan, Gramma, and of course Mum and I.


love at first bite!
We had fun picking the cupcakes for tonight's birthday celebration. I will really miss KindFood, and their delicious vegan/gf B.L.A.T sandwiches, not to mention the goodies. There is something so exhilarating about being able to order a sandwich just the way it was written up on the menu, without substitutions or missing ingredients!
I am feeling quite low on energy these days, but somehow I found the strength to eat a cupcake. I know. We are talking about huge expenditures of energy, and a deficit of calories, but I did my best :p. We all survived. Somehow teeheehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment