My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Full Day

For not sleeping very well and having low energy, I think I put a serious amount of energy into this wonderful day!

The library has just got in a whole whack of really awesome knitting and spinning books, which I have eagerly been reading this week. I am particularly enthralled with the "Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook", which describes in depth over 200 different animals which produce fiber! Pretty pictures. My only regret is that this isn't a touch and feel book, like "Pat the Bunny"! Alas.

Michelle and I did an exhausting yoga practice today, although it was well worth the fatigue to be able to relax so fully afterwards. My whole body feels like it was untied from a bunch of stressed knots. Lovely. Michelle works me hard, but that is because she has such faith in me...knowing that I will try my best, while listening to my body. I cannot thank my amazing teachers enough for their belief in me, in my healing. Such positivity is infectious, and is multiplied exponentially in the heart. <3

I have been feeling so low lately. Weak inside, starving, but eating just fine now. It is frustrating, because in I feel as though my body is crying out for nutrients, although my blood work looks the best it has in years.

Wednesday is choir practice with the Linden singers, 2 hours which leaves me breathless, literally, and also because I am so enthralled with the whole experience. I recently learned that 2 other members  The repertoire is challenging and interesting, and our upcoming holiday concert, with the theme "Christmas American Style" should be great fun for everyone, regardless of religious belief or age. "From the spontaneity and infectiousness of the tunes of Irving Berlin to the grandeur of a contemporary American Magnificat." There is definitely something for everyone, even if you are an atheist, like me. In case you are in town, and interested in hearing some sweet holiday music, the concert takes place on Saturday 3 December 2011 at 7:30 PM at First Metropolitan United Church at Quadra & Balmoral. Tickets are available through me or another Linden singer, of course, or at Ivy's Bookstore, Munro's Bookstore or Long and McQuade Music, and at the door. Just something to bear in mind :).

I was feeling really down today, and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it was the weather, but I was feeling very listless and couldn't settle to anything all day. Distracted, but not thinking about anything else. Could be from lack of sleep...some days are just like that, I guess. I spun for a wee while before my shower and that really perked me up. I hadn't spun in a little while, because my legs have been rather exhausted, and I'd prefer to practice yoga than spin when I have to choose. Hopefully tomorrow, with a good restful nights sleep, I'll feel more like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment