My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Knitted PICC line Covers

I finally got together my Etsy shop. I actually did this a really long time ago, I just forgot to blog about it! My knitted PICC line covers are now available from my Etsy shop "Fresh Squeezed Lyme-Aid!". Proceeds from the shop in part support CanLyme. I am really stoked to be sharing these. I designed them for myself, but realized they were just SO comfortable that I couldn't not share. Your line doesn't wiggle around or rub. Tight, but not too tight, stretchy but no ridiculously. Keeps it shape, even after washing! And, of course, hand-knit by yours truly! I have a few already made up, but am happy to make one to your measurements. Please check it out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment