My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Surprise

The 'surprise' party is always the best kind, and its so much fun for the planners. It was one of my best friends'- Lisa- birthday. I invited her out for a Mexican lunch, and then got a group of our friends together. She was very surprised; a job well done.

There aren't many Mexican restaurants in Victoria, maybe only a handful. None of them are super fantastic, and many serve 'western' food too, which I always think it weird. Maybe I just got spoiled growing up in California, where a brilliant burrito is like a Starbucks; always across the street.

I hadn't seen a few of my friends for a really long time. What with school and music and work, its been a crazy last few months, but now that exams are over for most of my friends, we can relax again.

In other news, I finished knitting another cupcake today. I gave Lisa one for her birthday, and was inspired to bake/make more...more...lots more :). They are so adorable, and I was thinking of selling them on Etsy. They'd be a cute Birthday gift for someone, somewhere, and people are willing to pay a fortune for anything handmade. There are so many different kinds of toppings and icing combination. Just experimenting with sequins now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment