My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have the most amazing, talented, wonderful friends ever!!!

I am so glad we made to a concert of the Divertente String Quartet, at a hall at UVic today. My best friend Jessica Pickersgill (watch out for her...one day she'll be on the finest stages across the globe...fo sho!), plays the viola so passionately, and I haven't heard her play in a long time, so I was so blown away at how amazing the music was!! The other three players were fantastic also, two violinists and a cello, all very young! It was so relaxing, listening to the music. It is the only thing that makes me feel better. The music was so beautiful, it is hard to describe, so of course it must be heard to understand. Please enjoy:

 

This is my dear friend, Jessica, playing:
Der Schwanendreher, 1st Movement by Paul Hindemith
accompanied by Elfi Gleusteen

Incidentally, this is my 130th post. Kind of a landmark, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment