My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunshine!

Today is just lovely. Its like 30C (80F) here and a wee bit humid, but warm enough for hsorts anda tank top. My cousins' lying on the dock getting her 'daily dose of skin cancer' (her words, not mine!), and I wish I was suntanning too, but the drugs make you photosensitive (burn ridiculously easy).
I'm super sleepy today, but its probably the warm weather. I'm also so tired of sitting, I wish I could get up and run around all over the place. I get so bored of doing nothing, but ironically there is so much to do but I have no energy to do it with. How very annoying. I wish the pain would go away...it takes half my brain to consciously block out a tiny bit of it. I am so sick of being sick, honestly. And I totally want to get home. Now. I just want to get on a plane and go home. Not like it isn't pretty here, but east, west, home is best.

1 comment:

  1. well one day you won't be tormented by what you could be doing and what you can do. soon this will all be over. you're coming home soon am i right? we'll be here wating for you. we're not going anywhere. the good times are to come but enjoy the sunshine you love. here its not topping 15 C and its windy and cloudy.

    love ya Nicole!

    ~ Lisa P.

    ReplyDelete