My blog moved!

I made the leap to Wordpress, another blog format :).
Follow along my journey at www.BiteMeBack.com
Thank you!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Last Day of March

Today was okay I guess. We went to the library in "Woodbridge", where ever that is, and checked out an insane amount of books, movies, and a probably 20+ CD's of jazz mostly! I am currently adding them to my growing library as we speak! I lost quite a few songs when I transfered them to our external hard drive (I probably clicked no versus yes or something incredibly annoying and basic like that). Today was also blood draw day (oh my favorite!!), but honestly, I'm kinda used to the whole sticking-sharp-objects-into-my-arm-to-draw-out-my-life-sustaining-blood thing. I only have to have blood drawn every two weeks, so I am actually lucky. I still feel like I'm going to black out and such other wondrous things, and still envision myself attacking the needle-baring nurse (but of course its just an idle fantasy! I've never attacked anyone medical!). 

2 comments:

  1. Hi baby girl! Happy April!!! Spring is coming and you (YAYAYAYAYAYAY!) are coming to the lake. I am so infinitely happy that I get to spend so much time with you I don't know how to express my happy. :P You kick those bugs' butts...
    Oh, and guess what? I'm writing a paper about Lyme for one of my classes and I get to cite your website!
    You, my dear, are the coolest person I have ever known. I love you and can't wait to see you!!!!
    Oh, and I'm very proud you're listening to jazz. We are so totally related. xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you totally could cream on of the medical people! just imagine you going completely bonkers on some unsuspecting nurse! one minute she was up and the next minute, flat on her face with a tiny brunette digging her arm into the back of her neck! oh, it would be hilarious! remember when we were in Seattle on the band and choir trip and we wanted to go to the QFC a block away at night before bed to get some dessert and we wanted to take you along to protect us?

    oh good times! anyway, remind the dr's that eventually you'll run out of blood!

    OMG jazz! tell me what kinds of artists they are! i love jazz-y stuff! i remember you and my lil bro talking about jazz and winton marsellis or someone like that!

    take care mon amour!

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete